! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

school attack we condemn - Page 31/35

Subject: school attack we condemn
« <> »
bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:45pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:44pm
And you call me a liar? really? claiming one specific protests went mostly violent equates to Muslims never protesting peacefully? Please remove your head from your ass.

you said it not me, are you now saying they can protest peacefully ? * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:45pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:44pm
not when they where not violent here

Yet most weren't. For any lay man, connecting those specific protests that went violent with this, and using the term 'like' simply connects nature to it as well. Please stop the BS. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:47pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:45pm
you said it not me, are you now saying they can protest peacefully ?

I never said otherwise. I only mentioned one isolated specific protest which was violent, and never said Muslims as a whole cannot protest peacefully, especially because I used the word 'most' to begin with, thus even acknowledging the ones that were peaceful already. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:48pm
And even attributing the amounts rather than nature to an incident like this is pathetic, simple as that. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:50pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:44pm
remember this, no mention of not believing the ones who have said something.

The ones who protested in a manner not unlike the Danish cartoons were already thrown off from your tiny little beliefs. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:53pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 01:02am
tell you what, when i see protests about this s**t like i did about cartoons or films or palestine i might actually believe it, for now i will stick with saying i kinda like pw but he is biased....and that's ignoring the open support for the slavers known as isis.

like i did about cartoons or films or palestine, as in thousands n thousands protesting all over europe, i get it that you don't want to understand n i don't blame you.but just imagine that same outrage voiced on the streets over the deaths of those kids n the message it would send....oops i asked you to imagine something, silly me. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:54pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:50pm
The ones who protested in a manner not unlike the Danish cartoons were already thrown off from your tiny little beliefs.

did that make sense in your head? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum