! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

school attack we condemn - Page 29/35

Subject: school attack we condemn
« <> »
vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:36pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:34pm
pretty much yes, lip service is pointless

And here is the problem with your BS. A lot of people lost their loved ones, and just because they only proceeded to 'lip service', it's insulting and pathetic to say you do not believe their protests. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:37pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:35pm
If I say I want something like that or like this, it does not necessarily only mean the amount, but rather the nature of it too. For anyone to comprehend it otherwise, you start addressing them words of name-calling and insults. Pathetic.

the nature of it here was peaceful, so again the only oe going on about violence is you, bloodi hell you must be a bigot * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:37pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:35pm
how when there was no violence here?

Oh, please, the first picture that comes to everyone's minds about the protests against the Danish cartoons are violent. And you using the term 'like' implies the nature of it too. Please. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:39pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:36pm
And here is the problem with your BS. A lot of people lost their loved ones, and just because they only proceeded to 'lip service', it's insulting and pathetic to say you do not believe their protests.

i never said i don't believe the ones who have spoken out, what i don't believe is that every muslim abhors these actions, not by a long way * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:39pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:37pm
the nature of it here was peaceful, so again the only oe going on about violence is you, bloodi hell you must be a bigot

It's a general principal with few exceptions that those protests were violent. Using the word 'like' simply connects the aspect of nature too. Simple as that. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:40pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:39pm
i never said i don't believe the ones who have spoken out, what i don't believe is that every muslim abhors these actions, not by a long way

More BS, you said you do not believe the protests. You didn't say all Muslims abhor the actions or even some, you simply said the protests were not legit, whilst there were many who actually did give a s**t in those protests whom you insulted. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:40pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:37pm
Oh, please, the first picture that comes to everyone's minds about the protests against the Danish cartoons are violent. And you using the term 'like' implies the nature of it too. Please.

not here they where not, loud but not violent, why can't you accept muslims can protest non violently?. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index