! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

school attack we condemn - Page 28/35

Subject: school attack we condemn
« <> »
vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:32pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:28pm
i'm not talking about just pakistan is that really so hard to understand ?

No, they didn't, in the same way the West gave much more coverage to certain incidents as opposed to little to some, does it mean I shouldn't believe their sympathy when they gave it in lesser amounts to the other? Or should I dismiss it, and tell them until I see it on that level, I am not going to believe them? * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:32pm
pretty much every country in europe had mass protests over a cartoon yet when over a 100 kids are murdered we get , nowt * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:33pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:30pm
well in a topic about her who do you think is gonna get the attention, elvis?

In a topic like this, the Danish cartoons managed to get attention, soooooo. * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:34pm

@ bozzalad - 23.12.14 - 02:30pm
you are , not once did i mention violence yet that's all you rabbit on about like a jibba jabba on steroids

You mentioned protests LIKE that, it directly implies the nature of it too, not just the amount. Who are you fooling? * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:34pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:32pm
No, they didn't, in the same way the West gave much more coverage to certain incidents as opposed to little to some, does it mean I shouldn't believe their sympathy when they gave it in lesser amounts to the other? Or should I dismiss it, and tell them until I see it on that level, I am not going to believe them?

pretty much yes, lip service is pointless * +

vampboy 23.12.14 - 02:35pm
If I say I want something like that or like this, it does not necessarily only mean the amount, but rather the nature of it too. For anyone to comprehend it otherwise, you start addressing them words of name-calling and insults. Pathetic. * +

bozzalad 23.12.14 - 02:35pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.14 - 02:34pm
You mentioned protests LIKE that, it directly implies the nature of it too, not just the amount. Who are you fooling?

how when there was no violence here? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum