! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

heaven and freewill - Page 13/15

Subject: heaven and freewill
« <> »
manszar 15.11.15 - 11:27am
ffs even though i just said it. you bore the s**t out of me. im so sick of having to write the same s**t to spell it out for you. know you know what i claimed you said and you know what you said that made me call you a liar. so address it of fk off * +

xfrankie 15.11.15 - 11:42am
easy guy.. jeez inner peace!, you'll pop a vessel..so what was it? I hope to God its not mary thing. * +

manszar 16.11.15 - 01:05pm
yes its the Mary thing. * +

xfrankie 16.11.15 - 01:48pm
that's the one. you know there was a reason Jesus never referred to Mary as mother, and always used woman, the same reason i don't say Mary IS the Mother of Jesus. Christians (may be except for catholics) say Mary WAS the mother of Jesus. You asked IS? that implies a contuining or ongoing authoritative role, WAS implies it stopped. The general understanding is NOTHING stops motherhood, it always is don't matter how bad she is, a mother will always be a mother, For us using WAS, is an act of Faith affirming who Jesus He said He is, God. No man has authority over God * +

xfrankie 16.11.15 - 01:55pm
you who presupposes, Jesus as only just a Man, see no qualms with asking whether Mary IS the mother of Jesus. Us, who believed His Testimony as more than a man But God in Flesh. The Perfect mediator between God and Man use mother in the most restrictive context of giving birth, solely. It starts and stops. * +

propidol 16.11.15 - 08:37pm
What a lot of utter nonsense that is. * +

xfrankie 16.11.15 - 08:51pm
and in rolls the whiney brigade! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page