! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

faith - Page 4/6

Subject: faith
« <> »
ire.mark 29.09.14 - 02:25pm
isn't that trust and belief * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:26pm
are u purposely stupid or for real? i explained best i could without pics. * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:28pm
u see u can believe that God exists, while also knowin He will do nothin to help u, without makin it all ok. and this is not a popular view, but the state of this world proves just that. * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:31pm
before u ask what's the use of believin that God exists in that case, i will say why must there be a use? why must we want a reward for it. dunno * +

ire.mark 29.09.14 - 02:33pm
No you seem to be the stupid one, changing the definition of words to fit your requirements, you've no need to be nasty. faith is believing something without evidence, you can not believe in God without faith. Am I purposely stupid she asks? Are you willfully ignorant? Was just trying to understand your thinking but evidently your not thinking all that much. * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:53pm
u are the ignorant one. yes u can believe in God's existance without havin any faith in Him. faith is a confidence in something or someone, u can believe without have the confidence in Him... Without havin faith that He will carry u and fix it all.. it is all too possible. * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:57pm
if u have faith in God, u are not only believin that He exists, but also that He will fix things, keep u safe, make everythin ok for u, that there is a almighty reason for ur sufferin etc.... But u can believe in God without havin this faith in Him. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index