! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

slavery in bible - Page 4/22

Subject: slavery in bible
« <> »
0gypsy0 29.09.14 - 06:34pm

@ bozzalad - 29.09.14 - 06:30pm
there is not one place in the bible or quran that forbids slavery, why would that be?.

And let's not forget how were some of them made slaves... So I rob ur house,I kill ur family,ur friends,I destroy your world but ur my slave now and u must obey me because my God says it's a good idea. And don't worry,in a distant future ppl will agree with me. Amen. * +

bozzalad 29.09.14 - 06:35pm
nicely summed up * +

0gypsy0 29.09.14 - 06:37pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 29.09.14 - 06:28pm
There's a huge difference for example Exodus chapter 12 verse 43:'' the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, These are the regulations for the Passover: No foreigner is to eat of it. Any slave you have bought may eat of it after u have circumcised him, but a TEMPORARY RESIDENT and a HIRED WORKER may not eat of it. ''

Here's what exactly a slave is : ''When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave
survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is HIS OWN PROPERTY.''(Exodus 21:20-21 ) * +

bozzalad 29.09.14 - 06:39pm
nah gypsy they was only kiddin * +

alvar89 29.09.14 - 07:53pm
Awful lot of hostility towards something made up isnt it whistle.gif * +

alvar89 29.09.14 - 08:00pm
Why wouldnt they just write a book about themselves being all good and great and nothing wrong at all chin.gif Why did the jews portray themselves so bad etc chin.gif And if its man made and edited by the will of the brainwashers then why write something so cruel? * +

bozzalad 29.09.14 - 10:07pm
because it was not deemed cruel back then and gave control, even acceptance of slavery....as in, god said i can do it * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index