! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

historical evidence for jesus? - Page 7/17

Subject: historical evidence for jesus?
« <> »
0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 05:40pm
Is hard to believe that a man like Jesus would not be talked about, argued with, commented on, or even mentioned by writers of his own day f he really existed AS We know it. * +

propidol 28.09.14 - 05:44pm

@ itstragik - 28.09.14 - 10:58am
ISIS and Horus tells the same story if you bother to read beyond 2000years ago when people were less gulible and stupid than they are today

Stupid reply. Especially from someone who thought the word hours came from Horus because they have the same letters. * +

0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 05:52pm

@ xfrankie - 28.09.14 - 05:28pm
o great, thank you Gal, if i ever had to hear only one thang, it would be that, Jesus existed as a Man,

As a regular man . Not as the bible is presenting him. Where are the notes of ppl who were resurrected right after he died on the cross? Or of those who witnessed that? It was a miracle,not something easy to forget. They couldn't be all illiterate. * +

0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 05:55pm
Notes,personal letters * +

pieterpj 28.09.14 - 05:56pm
Read the book -More than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell and there is also a film - the case for Christ All the evidence is recorded of His death and ressurection! * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 05:57pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 05:37pm
We have the writings of historians, politicians, philosophers, religion scholars, poets, and scientists; we have inscriptions placed on buildings and personal letters written by average people. In none of these non-Christian writings of the first century is Jesus ever mentioned, not even once. Correct me if I'm wrong.

oh u get more beautiful everytime, non-christian writings, i wonder if its any different from non-christians today, and writings are there Publius Lentulus to the Roman senate, but they're forgeries, as are the rest... * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 05:59pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 05:40pm
Is hard to believe that a man like Jesus would not be talked about, argued with, commented on, or even mentioned by writers of his own day f he really existed AS We know it.

He was talked about, argued commented on, but you dismissed the Biblical evidence, all that... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index