! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

historical evidence for jesus? - Page 10/17

Subject: historical evidence for jesus?
« <> »
xfrankie 28.09.14 - 06:52pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 06:45pm
You're smart and clever but choose to akt stupid.

that's a first, though the act stupid part i've heard on more occassions than i bother to count, * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 06:57pm
seriously this one time, a cat was staring at me, and i could swear that's what it was thinking, or may be it just wanted my food, street bites bug * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 07:01pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 05:22pm
I'm sure Jesus existed as man but whatever ancient stories are told about him,they're not hystorical. His teachings and life were invented by storytellers,long after his death.

jesus was the son of man and the word/lamb of god. thats how i always understood it. so do the pagans, the masons, i think its written more than too elsewhre

here for example.....[link]http://biblehub.com/mark/14-62.htm[/link]mentioned in a few places in the bible too etc * +

0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 07:02pm

@ xfrankie - 28.09.14 - 06:24pm
also books written long before He was born,

That's one sentence. If we are to verify those ''prophecies'' and ''fulfilled prophecies'' are a lot of work and will fill in ten pages if not more. Even the claims of Matthew were wrong,and not because I said so, the biblical evidence did. The same book that makes extraordinary claims about a man with no extraordinay historical proofs to sustain them. * +

0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 07:04pm

@ xfrankie - 28.09.14 - 06:57pm
seriously this one time, a cat was staring at me, and i could swear that's what it was thinking, or may be it just wanted my food, street bites bug

My cat used to look at me as if I was the dumbest person she has ever seen * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 07:17pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 07:02pm
That's one sentence. If we are to verify those ''prophecies'' and ''fulfilled prophecies'' are a lot of work and will fill in ten pages if not more. Even the claims of Matthew were wrong,and not because I said so, the biblical evidence did. The same book that makes extraordinary claims about a man with no extraordinay historical proofs to sustain them.

i'm afraid i don't agree, if there was the slightest inconsistency with Scripture, the Christian faith would have died out, along with all other pagan religions, because it would not be the Word of God, coz that's what lies do, they come, hang round then leave, * +

xfrankie 28.09.14 - 07:21pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 07:04pm
My cat used to look at me as if I was the dumbest person she has ever seen

its very disturbing, aint it, the next i see doin it, will get it, i'll throw a dog see what it thinks then * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index