! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Astrotheology - Page 26/38

Subject: Astrotheology
« <> »
prismf 28.09.14 - 02:23am
hmmm well there u go dgsn.....there are what they class as rare blood groups in existence. * +

dgsn 28.09.14 - 02:24am
Rare in percentage not total numbers. * +

0gypsy0 28.09.14 - 02:27am
My blood type is 0 positive... I'm not special poor... dislike * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:28am

@ zeroload - 28.09.14 - 02:17am
Well there's the bull right there. The whole world has mixed bloodlines, if your line had something as special as angelic blood then nothing of this world could harm it. To be honest you sound like that kid proclaiming to be an indigo child. Same thing, just someone trying to put themselves higher than the spec of sand we all are in time.

of course it could.....u have to also remember that dna makes us all very unique. that coupled with lots of rarity......in geneology.....a cataclysm in disease. and how do u know...for sure...that what ever happened thousands of years ago, to make races disappear wasnt actually some sort of biological warfare, that some survived?? no one knows for sure really....do they?

look at aids today...also ebola. if 99 per cent of civilization was wiped out tomorrow, and the remaining one per cent survived it through their own immune defenses......would that create anomolies for the future generation they create?? chin.gif * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:29am
in the evolvement of genetics and future dna?? * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:30am

@ zeroload - 28.09.14 - 02:17am
Well there's the bull right there. The whole world has mixed bloodlines, if your line had something as special as angelic blood then nothing of this world could harm it. To be honest you sound like that kid proclaiming to be an indigo child. Same thing, just someone trying to put themselves higher than the spec of sand we all are in time.

but how do you know that nothing would harm it??? and im not proclaiming anything....im just sharing a few odd facts that make me errr....different....for a fact. doesnt make me special. only different. * +

dgsn 28.09.14 - 02:31am

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.09.14 - 02:27am
My blood type is 0 positive... I'm not special poor... dislike

Universal. Most valuable for donations. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page