! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do u believe in personal encounter wit God - Page 9/10

Subject: Do u believe in personal encounter wit God
« <> »
alvar89 23.09.14 - 03:45pm
Not blind just dont belive in every tale on the web with no real ground just like those horus similarity claims etc all fraud. * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 05:28pm
You classify as tales,lies everything that contradicts the your views .. * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 10:27pm

@ alvar89 - 23.09.14 - 09:42am
The whole OT is full of prophecies of the 1st and second coming of Christ.

in spiritualist terms, the scriptures speaking of the spirit being born of the spirit could actually be interpreted as meaning the continuation of soul journey. as it is believed that between each journey, your spirit rests before continuing.

the beliefs may be believed in different ways.....but i think psychics/spiritualists and religious people all believe in the spirit within.

yes i recall there were prophecies from readings years ago, is a while since i read them tho. hmmm maybe a re-read of them is in order x * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 10:59pm

@ alvar89 - 23.09.14 - 10:45am
Ancient knowledge and unknown tehniques are not contradicting the word of God.

yes.....exactly. its not.

its just the belief systems that contradict, not the actual belief. * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 11:10pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 23.09.14 - 05:28pm
You classify as tales,lies everything that contradicts the your views ..

yes....but he isnt alone with that one is he. after all, the reason that we are having wars worldwide still at the moment is because of contradictory views.

and they all point the fingers at each other and claim the other is lying. a lot of people do not care that is true. but they are having to suffer the consequences of those contradictions in their every day lives in some parts of the world.

its very much a fact that the masses are having to live out the fallouts of the few. sad.gif * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 11:17pm
Your conspirationalist paranoid theories can be aclassified as tales with no real ground and easily dismissed with facts and evidence. Still,Alvar isn't as deluded as you are. As for the rest of your comment,is total bs. I bet Halleluiah to you means the Hall of Jahweh and so on. * +

prismf 23.09.14 - 11:41pm
no not at all......

and yes they can, i will agree with you gypsy. and the evidence that you use to dismiss them with, well i guess using the facts and evidence you wish yourself to believe, just makes them unfounded to yourself. we are free spirits to believe what we want to believe...ourselves. as ive always said. i find other peoples theories too very interesting, even tho i may not wish to believe them. theres no need to attack a person just because you dont agree with them.

are we not living in a world where that very action has created the mayhem wars and taking of life??

there is nothing wrong with being different. at all. in fact it would be a boring world if we were all the same. and no....hallelujah to me actually means.....call up to the lord. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index