! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Occam's razor - Page 4/12

Subject: Occam's razor
« <> »
xfrankie 31.07.14 - 05:39pm
science also got its own rubble, * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 05:53pm
at least science is banging down the door of infinate possbilities and not contempt with saying if God created everything then what's the point we might aswell be dead if God has a divine plan it can't ever be changed and what happens happens and will always happen there would be no point to our own existence . . * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 06:14pm
if there is no God, then what really is the point, i'll tell you, its real easy its called jungle law, whr the reason to exist is purposely to survive, adapt or die, something as simple as a pursuit of infinate possibilities that alone, in and of itself, says enough bout evidence His existence coz that is a tune to His beat, u feel death is not and should not be a natural part of u, * +

say.what 31.07.14 - 06:21pm
What * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 06:22pm

@ itstragik - 31.07.14 - 05:53pm
at least science is banging down the door of infinate possbilities and not contempt with saying if God created everything then what's the point we might aswell be dead if God has a divine plan it can't ever be changed and what happens happens and will always happen there would be no point to our own existence . .

God does have a divine plan, man has got his plans too, included but not limited to a distortion, and misrepresentation of His Truth then disseminating it to the populace, case in point, how u've broken down God's plan, its not true, u get to chose between ur plans or His, He's not in business of forcing His plan on ya * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 06:45pm

@ xfrankie - 31.07.14 - 04:28pm
He is Eternal, He has always existed, the exception to the rule that everything has an origin, and its only logical end, what is always missed in the Genesis interpretation of creation, is He also created time, just as He will also uncreate it

See this is my point since he created time he doesn't exist because time is illusion to keep us in line with the rest of the sheep, if you lived on a different planet orbiting a different star to our sun days would be longer or shorter depending on the planets orbit and spin so time is irrelevant to everyone else except false teaching of God ! Argh * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 06:56pm
time is an illusion, geez i should have gotten that memo alot sooner, well lets take it from there, stellar bodies determines, the earth's orbit, sets days and nights, the sun sets up a year, the moon does a thang with months, which body determines weeks, or a week for that matter * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index