! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iraqi christians - Page 17/20

Subject: Iraqi christians
« <> »
prismf 11.08.14 - 07:27pm

@ recurv11 - 20.07.14 - 12:56am
lets say they hav a modest 50 percent success rate as they do their stuff across the east . join us and get to paradise ooooor we slit ur throat. .. how long til they'r bold enuf to take on a western country ?

Hmmm not wanting to burst ur bubble but I would say the Bradford riots Plus the other ones they done could be seen as practice runs.....in reality chin.gif * +

nolisto1 11.08.14 - 07:28pm
Maybe the US should leave american military leaders in charge of the iraqi army until such a time as competent leaders can be found. It probably won't happen for political reasons, but the iraqi loss to isis is embarrassing. * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 07:30pm

@ ummati - 27.07.14 - 11:09pm
People who think ISIS are acting in the name of Islam need to wake up and very quickly coz there is NO khilafah! For thousands of years Christians, Jews and Muslims have lived together without removing anyone from the land we ruled. Where does it say if you take over a land you have to exile everyone who is not Muslim? Show me proof if it exists. The Christians and the Jews from the time of our Prophet Sallallaahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam have lived together in peace and harmony living with freedom of belief. There is no compulsion when it comes to Islam in any way or for any reason.

It reminds me in someways of the crusades, in history * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 07:33pm

@ phallica - 28.07.14 - 02:30am
John Lennon beat his wife and was a control freak, tormented his son, was a compulsive liar and a fame hungry hypocrite. Doubt he'd have got on with poor Harvey Milk, being both gay and Jewish. At least he'd have a common interest with Gandhi.

A lot of celebs r like this. The fame hungry attention seekers. Not just celebs. Any jealous type imo * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 07:36pm

@ kimjongl - 28.07.14 - 08:23am
Where does ISIS get it's support from?

Aye n where are millions of pounds disappearing to from the public purse chin.gif * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 07:39pm

@ bozzalad - 28.07.14 - 08:17pm
not a numbers game, more a that's my team game.

Aye...n who r the real team leaders chin.gif * +

prismf 11.08.14 - 07:43pm

@ 9362 - 28.07.14 - 11:49pm
when innocents,especially children are killed by terrorists then i care irrespective of their colour,culture or religion.I do see ladibuds point though.

I don't just sit on here whining about it. I whine in the right laps. I get heard too......I put my feet where my mouth is.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index