! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mermaids ! - Page 3/4

Subject: Mermaids !
« <> »
igbinx 18.07.14 - 08:15pm
I'm 95 sure dey exist.av seen diff vids on YouTube dat jst proves it.u can (mermaids the new evidence) on YouTube * +

0gypsy0 18.07.14 - 09:09pm

@ igbinx - 18.07.14 - 08:15pm
I'm 95 sure dey exist.av seen diff vids on YouTube dat jst proves it.u can (mermaids the new evidence) on YouTube

You mean this : [link]http://youtu.be/5YgbzTmQaYM[/link] * +

dgsn 19.07.14 - 03:30am
The new evidence is a thing called a mockumentry. They are not based on any facts, they are hypotheticals. For entertainment purposes. Not real. * +

0gypsy0 19.07.14 - 10:45am

@ 0gypsy0 - 18.07.14 - 09:09pm
You mean this : [link]http://youtu.be/5YgbzTmQaYM[/link]

Direct Contact:jasonzcope@gmail.com
Profession:Actor / Miscellaneous Crew / Casting Director
Credited Years:2003 - 2010

from yahoo:
''I just emailed Jason Cope, the actor who played the scientist (purportedly) Dr. Paul Robertson. I asked him why he chose to participate in the program. His response (from jasonzcope@gmail.com) was:
Thanks for the email....As far as I recall, the makers were from the UK - very nice chaps - they created the show as a way to highlight people's gullibility, i would guess, it was also more than a little tongue-cheek, made with a rather dark sense of humour. As a former magician this is something that's close to my heart - I've never been a fan of ignorance, and I think it's great that people will discuss what is real / what is not, and perhaps see how easy it is for people and institutions to create content about things that appear to be'real'.... that being said, I've not seen the piece myself, but I'm presuming that, in light of your email, it must have been fairly convincing.But sadly, no, there are no Mermaids - they just made them up.... I think they also did one about the Yeti, which sounds fun,What next? Poltergeist, Flying Saucers? The list is endless.... But i do believe that DC flighted this as a sort of darkly humourous piece...

Kind Regards,
Jason.''

lol.gif * +

igbinx 20.07.14 - 03:27am
@ogypsyo Ur post is jst a Make up story. * +

dgsn 20.07.14 - 03:50am
It must be hard work being that ignorant. Seriously you must go out of your way. * +

obsidian21 20.07.14 - 10:23pm
I'd love them to be real but where the fk do they hide lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark