! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 4/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
xfrankie 13.07.14 - 10:23pm

@ kimjongl - 13.07.14 - 05:14pm
Two things I always found interesting about the rebellions. The first being the figure of one third. While not a majority it is certainly a significant number, god definitely didn't have everyone on board, perhaps he wasn't all knowing after all.

Secondly the 'crime' of Lucifer. As far as I know all he did was impart knowledge to Eve. This doesn't really seem all that bad to me. What was god hiding?

as far as u know, lucifer's crime was impart knowledge, u think may be you try to should go further to i don't know, deception, or is it only knowledge * +

xfrankie 13.07.14 - 10:33pm

@ propidol - 13.07.14 - 05:38pm
If angels dont have genitals then how would they be breeding with human females? Its all very confusing.

yes it is confusing, because its wrong interpretation, in Gen. 6 u did say demons can possess man, true! a possessed man can get it on with a woman, that union nonetheless brought children no less nor no more human than i, * +

propidol 14.07.14 - 01:57am
This is funny. Especially seeing this pinned. I thought this subject was out out of bounds for this forum based on previous experiences. * +

ogdenz 14.07.14 - 03:13am
I thought Lucifer was chucked out of heaven for being jealous of god. * +

ogdenz 14.07.14 - 03:15am
And wasn't Lucifer also referred to as the morning star?, * +

xfrankie 14.07.14 - 04:11am

@ propidol - 14.07.14 - 01:57am
This is funny. Especially seeing this pinned. I thought this subject was out out of bounds for this forum based on previous experiences.

oh sorry for the intrusion, ma bad! * +

shadow27 14.07.14 - 04:19am
I'm fairly certain Lucifer refused to bow down to Man as God commanded and this is why things went the way they did. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search