! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 17/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
prismf 22.09.14 - 08:33pm
tumbleweed.gif think what u like ladi know nothing lol.

wink.gif keep it up * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 08:35pm

@ prismf - 22.09.14 - 06:21pm
anyways.....back to angels.....following my recent sharing of some psychic abilities and gifts that have been attested to angels throughout the centuries......before it got trolled by my stalkers....(glad that is now getting dealt with smile.gif..) whether angels be seen as good or bad entities and energies....remains to be seen.

still researching my own gifts, as they happen, so will be interesting to see what the research shows up.

shall just leave them to get on with what they have been good at for years nod.gif

not my neck........... * +

0gypsy0 22.09.14 - 08:46pm
You've stalked the forums with u being angel Gabriel,now u clearly admit you're not angel Gabriel and accusing us of being stalkers. eyeroll Your stupid childish cr*p again .... If you were a 5 y old ,you could be disciplined you know, but at your age,I'm afraid it's too late. And you're pathetic * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 09:37pm
lol.gif at too late....for what exactly gypsy....do explain haha.

n u have been on my case for a long time hun. as i said.........not my neck. and hope u carry out that very real threat u made to harass me with in ur......err............unwanted concern of me.

you havent got the right hun. n i aint scared to get u fkn told either. ur bullying may scare others hun but errrrrr............not me * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 09:38pm
end of subject now...........as far as im concerned * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 09:39pm
i hope u carried out your threats.........your cakey friend already has clap2.gif

just as threatened.........nice pair u make * +

ladibud 22.09.14 - 09:39pm
from ur lips to god's ears. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark