! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 16/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
prismf 21.09.14 - 07:04pm

@ iilmadme - 21.09.14 - 06:45pm
he was talking to propidol

oh....my mistake. apologies * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 06:21pm
anyways.....back to angels.....following my recent sharing of some psychic abilities and gifts that have been attested to angels throughout the centuries......before it got trolled by my stalkers....(glad that is now getting dealt with smile.gif..) whether angels be seen as good or bad entities and energies....remains to be seen.

still researching my own gifts, as they happen, so will be interesting to see what the research shows up. * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 06:24pm
and yes....sometimes writing crazy stuff to expose a problem and in effect.....get it dealt with properly is sometimes necessary.

i dont honestly think im angel gabriel btw pmpl.gif altho i am angel. and errrr as i said im keeping shtum now on that......all in good time i reckn with those results. for sure.

not my neck........ * +

0gypsy0 22.09.14 - 06:27pm
I'm sure that billions of years after my death ,I'll end up in a museum with a label attached saying that I'm the most beautifully complete fossil human skeleton ever found and also where did I come from,what species I belonged to, what food I ate, how much I hunted, etc but people will argue over me saying I'm a hoax to disprove the existence of God and creationism. lover.gif
* +

ladibud 22.09.14 - 06:34pm
ie, prism u are nothin but a troll and have been trollin not only in ur own topics but in others too, totally trashin them. i hope admin take note nd see that it stops. i still believe that u have a mental problem, the stalkin nd attention seekin is not somethin a so called normal person will do, i hope admin see that u stop ur bs in other ppl's topics. * +

0gypsy0 22.09.14 - 06:44pm
The place was too quiet,nobody was paying attention to her so now she's back .. Like a plague.. The Ebola of the forums * +

ladibud 22.09.14 - 06:52pm
i have noticed how when she isn't gettin any attention she tries a new apperrrrrroach. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search