! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

try something different - Page 3/3

Subject: try something different
« <
roohhaq 12.07.14 - 05:38am
Through out life one can observe peoples glass houses n even houses constructed of wax which are highly inflammable n more dangerous that broken glass... * +

roohhaq 12.07.14 - 05:57am
Its tragic that even the unique human being tendency of being in common is absence in many so-called humans....example of child abuse n neglect - even in the animal kingdom this does not occur... * +

roohhaq 12.07.14 - 06:19am
We're all familiar with other aspects of what most have in common with their life style of luxury which is all about the biggest,the best n the most expensive.One thing is for sure when there is the need for any generosity in challenging times for others...there is no sympathy from them... * +

roohhaq 12.07.14 - 06:47am
Cold comfort...we all have the common cold winter ailment in common...a hazard that at most times cant be dodged... * +

prismf 15.07.14 - 01:03am
i think we all dislike the wars going on? * +

roohhaq 15.07.14 - 01:50am
There are those types of people who are just generally cruel by nature n derive pleasure from others misfortunes... Inwardly they have no sadness over those badly wounded n killed in the fierce war battle... * +

prismf 16.07.14 - 12:23am
some people dont care about anything, anybody or anywhere roohhaq.....i would like to say they are souless but they only care about their own agenda, so therefore they are not ...... imo. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index