! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bitter Truth - Page 4/30

Subject: Bitter Truth
« <> »
say.what 8.07.14 - 11:21am
That is the bitter truth * +

ummati 8.07.14 - 06:42pm

@ say.what - 8.07.14 - 11:20am
If it was just in Palestine however islam is a global problem and muslims all over the world are turning to some forms of terrorism, the list of countries dealing with the disease is huge, as I'm sure you know, so do they really need a excuse/reason

This has nothing to do with Islam, that fact that u equate it as such shows how little u really know of the conflict in that region. * +

intended 8.07.14 - 06:45pm

@ dgsn - 8.07.14 - 09:01am
Intended. Do you possibly see even a little bit, just with a hint of reasoning think that maybe just maybe israel may have a wee hand in creating these 'terrorists'? Or do you think they just popped up just because?

The only answer to that is , read what Hamas is saying about Israel in their charter. If you did that You will answer your own question .it is sad but true , if Hamas don't get whiped out , there will be no peace and No independent state of Palestine . * +

intended 8.07.14 - 06:49pm

@ ummati - 8.07.14 - 06:42pm
This has nothing to do with Islam, that fact that u equate it as such shows how little u really know of the conflict in that region.

What about the Hamas charter ? Read it and explain it to me pleace . It seems that I dont understand what they realy mean with those harsh words . * +

say.what 8.07.14 - 06:58pm

@ ummati - 8.07.14 - 06:42pm
This has nothing to do with Islam, that fact that u equate it as such shows how little u really know of the conflict in that region.

I know it's muslims doing it, I know you're muslim that's the only reason you're obsessed with it, islam is obviously the connection, it's the connection for atrocities globally * +

prismf 9.07.14 - 12:47am
i wonder what will happen when people wake up and realise that the act of taking life is the real sin in everything? hopefully negotiations and peace ?
why did jimmy saville get asked to give advice to these nations?
was his advice listened to and acted on i wonder? chin.gif * +

dgsn 9.07.14 - 03:39am

@ intended - 8.07.14 - 06:45pm
The only answer to that is , read what Hamas is saying about Israel in their charter. If you did that You will answer your own question .it is sad but true , if Hamas don't get whiped out , there will be no peace and No independent state of Palestine .

Why does hamas exist? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum