! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 58/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 25.10.15 - 04:08am
(Narrated Abu Huraira) The people of the Scripture (Jews) used to recite the Torah in Hebrew and they used to explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. On that Allah's Messenger pbuh said, Do not believe the people of the Scripture or disbelieve them, but say:-- We believe in Allah and what is revealed to us. (Al-Quran_2, 136). * +

iminuru 25.10.15 - 04:12am
(Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri) Allah's Messenger pbuh said, Noah will be called on the Day of Resurrection and he will say, 'Labbaik and Sadaik, O my Lord!' Allah will say, 'Did you convey the Message?' Noah will say, 'Yes.' His nation will then be asked, 'Did he convey the Message to you?' They will say, 'No Warner came to us.' Then Allah will say (to Noah), 'Who will bear witness in your favor?' He will say, 'Muhammad and his followers. So they * +

iminuru 25.10.15 - 04:13am
So they (i.e. Muslims) will testify that he conveyed the Message. And the Apostle (Muhammad) will be a witness over yourselves, and that is what is meant by the Statement of Allah Thus We have made of you a just and the best nation that you may be witnesses over mankind and the Apostle (Muhammad) will be a witness over yourselves. (Al-Quran_2, 143) * +

iminuru 25.10.15 - 04:17am
Wa SaLALLOHO 'ala Muhammad, wa'ala aaleh, wa as-habeh, wan mun tab'ea_hum, ela yom-e-deen, Ameen. * +

iminuru 26.10.15 - 06:32am

@ iminuru - 2.06.15 - 07:51am
When I look at Iraq/Syria/Libya and ISIS, some time, I think the elimination of both Saddam and Gaddafi, was an international stupidity. its just my opinion. Syrians are suffering a lot. but then our concern means nothing...

Now that Tony blair is begging a pardon, and Donald trumpit is saying Gaddfi/Saddam were a lot better, and nothing good is left behind in those devastated countries, isn't it right to punish ''tony and company'' for their mischieves? * +

shaynu018 28.10.15 - 04:38am
Walekumaslaam... * +

iminuru 30.10.15 - 01:22pm
The last British resident (Shaker Aamer) to be held in Guantanamo Bay has landed in the UK, having been detained there for 13 years.The Saudi national, 48, who has four children and whose family live in London, has never been charged. http://goo.gl/1QzMz5. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index