! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 54/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
smohamed 7.08.15 - 09:57am
patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing. * +

iminuru 7.08.15 - 10:40am
masha_Allah. * +

iminuru 23.09.15 - 06:44am
It will be Eil-al-Adha, by tomorrow in the middle east . Eid Mubarak. * +

iminuru 22.10.15 - 05:09pm
there is a post in the international forum, ''searching for love''. Idk why I was not easy since my incomplete and semi-reply in that post because/since it wasn't RnB forum. anyway. i would like to mention AL-Infitar, (82, 6) * +

iminuru 22.10.15 - 05:11pm
O man! What has made you careless about your Lord, the Most Generous? This is a threat. It is not an attempt to get a reply as some people mistakenly think. They consider it as if the Most Generous is asking them so that they will say, His honor deceived him (or made him careless of his Lord).'' rather the meaning of this Ayah is, O Son of Adam! What has deceived you from your Lord, the Most Generous -- meaning the Most Great -- so that you went forth disobeying Him, * +

iminuru 22.10.15 - 05:11pm
and you met Him with that which was unbefitting.'' This is similar to what has been reported in the Hadith Allah will say on the Day of Judgement: O Son of Adam! What has deceived you concerning Me? O Son of Adam! What was your response to the Messengers?'' Al-Baghawi mentioned that Al-Kalbi and Muqatil said, This Ayah was revealed about Al-Aswad bin Shariq who struck the Prophet and he was not punished in retaliation. So Allah revealed, (What has made you careless about your Lord, * +

iminuru 22.10.15 - 05:12pm
the Most Generous?) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark