! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 38/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
propidol 19.11.14 - 10:42am
I thought as much lol. * +

iminuru 20.11.14 - 03:44pm
Bukhari vol-03, book-043, hadith-622. Narated By 'Abdullah bin Umar : Allah's Apostle said, A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfil his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection. * +

iminuru 20.11.14 - 03:47pm
hadith 629. Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him. * +

iminuru 20.11.14 - 03:48pm
hadith 633. Narated By Abu Salama : That there was a dispute between him and some people (about a piece of land). When he told 'Aisha about it, she said, O Abu Salama! Avoid taking the land unjustly, for the Prophet said, 'Whoever usurps even one span of the land of somebody, his neck will be encircled with it down the seven earths. * +

0gypsy0 20.11.14 - 03:52pm
That would be great * +

iminuru 20.11.14 - 03:57pm
hadith 637. Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet said, The most hated person in the sight of Allah is the most quarrelsome person. * +

iminuru 20.11.14 - 03:59pm
hadith 638. Narated By Um Salama : (The wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle heard some people quarrelling at the door of his dwelling. He came out and said, I am only a human being, and opponents come to me (to settle their problems); maybe someone amongst you can present his case more eloquently than the other, whereby I may consider him true and give a verdict in his favour. So, If I give the right of a Muslim to another by mistake, then it is really a portion of (Hell) Fire, he has the * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index