! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 91/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
intended 19.07.14 - 06:16am

@ urvoice1 - 18.07.14 - 11:50pm
Let there be justice for all. Let there be peace for all. Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all. Let each know that for each the body, the mind and the soul have been freed to fulfill themselves. .... The real Mandela.

May I give you more evedance of the terrorist Mandela ....... The real Mandela ? * +

intended 19.07.14 - 06:19am

@ xfrankie - 19.07.14 - 06:08am
huh really, coz intended's super intelligence service on all things, extremely... begs to differ, i'm scared to bring up even pizza hut

This post is showing that you know more of that terrorist than you are saying . * +

dgsn 19.07.14 - 08:00am

@ intended - 19.07.14 - 06:13am
Do you want head counts , places and dates of bombs he orgenaized ? If you want it I can sum up taal bombs planted in the 80,s to shorten the list and then jou can go have a look to see if I'm right or wrong . Then I will expext you to admit that I'm right and you were wrong .

Yea all that is on wiki. You are not the only person in the world that knows he wasnt all squeaky clean back in the day as a part of a repressed society. In fact it is pretty common fvcking knowledge. Your arrogance is unbelievable. * +

xfrankie 19.07.14 - 08:53am
u don't say * +

xfrankie 19.07.14 - 08:58am

@ intended - 19.07.14 - 06:13am
Do you want head counts , places and dates of bombs he orgenaized ? If you want it I can sum up taal bombs planted in the 80,s to shorten the list and then jou can go have a look to see if I'm right or wrong . Then I will expext you to admit that I'm right and you were wrong .

i've alwayz been curious, i don't know bout ur side but here its common, ladies shave off their eyebrows, completely, then immediately after that, use i think its eye pencil or eye liner, eye somethin and draw them right back, help me out dawg, why * +

xfrankie 19.07.14 - 09:02am

@ intended - 19.07.14 - 06:19am
This post is showing that you know more of that terrorist than you are saying .

did u know the first james bond movie soundtrack was... mango, banana tangerine, or was it called mango tree...i cud b wrong * +

intended 19.07.14 - 02:30pm

@ dgsn - 19.07.14 - 08:00am
Yea all that is on wiki. You are not the only person in the world that knows he wasnt all squeaky clean back in the day as a part of a repressed society. In fact it is pretty common fvcking knowledge. Your arrogance is unbelievable.

There is more if you do your own study . He was a terrorist and nobody can ever change that . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index