! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

God,please help south africa - Page 8/10

Subject: God,please help south africa
« <> »
nolisto1 20.06.14 - 08:04pm
Capetonians are the best. No, joburgers are best. Actually the French are the best. Don't mind me, people do need things to preoccupy themselves with. But as long as you don't take these things to seriously. * +

0gypsy0 20.06.14 - 08:30pm

@ nolisto1 - 20.06.14 - 06:26pm
Gosh gypsy I'm kidding. I'm kidding. 62.5 percent of the things I say can be interpreted as jokes by some - mostly me, seldom others.

Your mouse told me you are the one with whom I should be stranded on an island. * +

ladibud 20.06.14 - 08:53pm
oh shurrup Nolly polly * +

nolisto1 21.06.14 - 07:10am
I'm just saying if you take nationality too seriously it just leads to more tribalism.
We're not the best,
We're not the worst. We just happened to be born on the southern tip of Africa. It is really who you are that you should get your pride from. * +

nolisto1 21.06.14 - 07:17am
Should I personally take pride from the accomplishments of others. If my hometown has the best rugby team, but I am not athletic, why should I get any credit? Now I can be proud of the players themselves, but I personally shouldn't get any points for it. * +

ladibud 21.06.14 - 07:17am
yup i agree, i kno where u are comin from nd i don't disagree.... but i still love my country nd her ppl.... so i guess i love u nols spin * +

ladibud 21.06.14 - 07:18am
i am proud of our Rugby team proud no one can make me think any different. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark