! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

would islam - Page 3/11

Subject: would islam
« <> »
smohamed 17.04.14 - 01:54pm
i think sensationalism sells papers hence you will never really find a paper that really concentrate on the good.. they will almost always steer more to the bad... anyways points noted * +

smohamed 17.04.14 - 02:02pm
you sure? * +

bozzalad 17.04.14 - 02:29pm

@ ayeitsme - 17.04.14 - 02:00pm
you can't even agree amongst yourselves over your own religions most of time lol

True * +

urvoice1 17.04.14 - 08:37pm

@ smohamed - 17.04.14 - 11:45am
I dont think its a scape goat remember i dont deny the fact that muslims are doing un islamic things and portraying it as being done under divine guidance... point i made about the media is that you dont easily pickup on all the good that muslims actually do.. its a fact ...

One of my first posts in RnB was about a multi faith visit to Israel. Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and Muslims and atheists coming together to show solidarity, to learn about each others religion or none and to visit various houses of worship. I was surprised when the animosity towards the venture came from muslim forum users. * +

dgsn 18.04.14 - 01:55am
There was a little girl who got shot in the head for trying to do good. It wasnt the media that condemned her as an American stooge who was against islam but normal everyday muslims. It wasnt the media that showed us these muslims condemning her but muslims themselves. * +

dgsn 18.04.14 - 02:05am
Simply blaming the media for the perceptions of islam is nothing more than sticking your head in the sand. Those perceptions come from somewhere Personally my views on muslims and islam changed once I started talking to them on various forums, I found more bens than anyone else. Well adjusted rational human beings who happened to be muslim seemed to be comparatively rare. Granted I do not have a lot of face to face contact in the real world. * +

roohhaq 18.04.14 - 03:37am
There is a stringent criteria 4 accepting a Hadith.The most authoritative books of Hadiths are recognized as the accurate six books,Sahih of Bukhari,Sahih of Muslim,Abu Daud,Tirmidhi,Nisai and Ibn Majah. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index