! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What happens to the others? - Page 37/37

Subject: What happens to the others?
« <
iilmadme 25.03.14 - 12:39am

@ urvoice1 - 25.03.14 - 12:20am
Me too. Sure it's with parental consent as well, but that doesn't make it right. Children should be allowed a childhood. So many married kids die from internal injuries or in childbirth. Yet people like Ben and Akram think it's ok

it's just foul * +

shrek 25.03.14 - 12:42am
Naturally there is no path. lol.gif That path must be made. We do not need to depend on religion in order to do so. Self-reliance is all it takes. * +

shrek 25.03.14 - 12:55am

@ iilmadme - 25.03.14 - 12:37am
all of the marital ages in past societies are unpalatable to us now.a lot of past practises are.that's why we adapt.aim for kindness

Shows Allah's views on human morality as barbaric and primitive. * +

s.mcclel 25.03.14 - 01:02am
I'll admit to only reading a couple of pages of this topic but what I've read in the last two pages here is enough to reply with.1st things 1st,all children should be given the right to grow up as such,by that I mean allow them to be children for as long as Mother Nature allows them too.2nd,Here in Scotland I feel strongly about children growing up faster than when I was a child myself....that's why we have so much crime on a local level. * +

s.mcclel 25.03.14 - 01:08am
3rd,Religon should never be installed into a child's life,it's a gift of choice if you happen to find a faith.4th,tribes that live in the deepest jungles children are allowed the freedom I'm talking about and perhaps the Amish community kids look like they're enjoying childhood.5th,children are innocent and easily influenced and it's against any humans right to abuse these qualities in any way. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index