! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why - Page 3/4

Subject: why
« <> »
prismf 31.01.14 - 04:29am

@ cheeky63 - 30.01.14 - 10:29pm
us athiests get a hard time in here so its not just us that argue

lol yes, i dont believe in god, but i do believe in soul rebirth and the spirit. but i dont worship it. i see it. so :/ but am still atheist as far as the description goes * +

phlamex 31.01.14 - 07:11am
Doctrines n believes r still diff. Even among believers. If u're callin 4 a reunion, i dnt think its possible.. Bcuz we believe differently in a supreme God * +

dgsn 31.01.14 - 07:47am

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.01.14 - 04:31am
Ur like a grumpy philopolemicist,lol

I had to google that. Yep. * +

dgsn 31.01.14 - 07:58am

@ propidol - 30.01.14 - 08:31pm
As would it appear is tackling and scrums in the irony league lol.

Tell that to Conrad or Richie or Kieran or Dan or Broadie that tackling is out. This years scrum laws will suit us better. The Super15 champ of any year could compete with France or England. * +

tokage 31.01.14 - 08:01am

@ prismf - 29.01.14 - 05:21am
do all the religions argue with each other? their god is the same one surely? so whats the fight about? i know atheists do not believe in god etc but even still, why argue with people who do? i wonder if there will ever be a day when everyone just gives up fighting? chin whats you're thoughts on this impasse?

Nopes, not all the gods are the same, it may have started out that way, but not now anymore... But I would never argue abt whose god is the right one, it is a personal belief for each nd I respect that as long as they give me the same respect. Each to their own. * +

mikeymk 31.01.14 - 08:01am

@ prismf - 31.01.14 - 04:26am
so do u believe what you do because you have been taught it / to believe?

I believe that's what he's saying, because of course, that's what religion is.

Not being religious doesn't mean someone doesn't believe in god at all. But that someone is free to decide what god is, or means, to them. I cannot see how you can be taught to believe something, as true belief comes from a free mind.

I had a deep conversation with someone once, I was able to go deep because I was looking into my heart, soul and mind for my material. But he was disabled. He was gagged. He kept having to think about whether his thoughts or ideas conflicted with his religion.

His religion strangled him. Stopped him being a free spirit. That isn't belief. That's discipline. That's containment. And control. I feel sorry for him, but I no longer speak to him, for it is a waste of my time when he is not free. * +

tokage 31.01.14 - 08:04am
i agree that u don't have to be religious to believe in God. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark