! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 94/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
dgsn 4.10.14 - 04:26am

@ xfrankie - 4.10.14 - 03:34am
that's what your talking about, and then you want my thinkin to be as yours...the only thing we both know is that we have different beliefs, manszar, that is truly a sad notion to carry about, it bears heavy upon my heart for your sake to see the image of God in the Person of Jesus Christ

You still havnt defended a single statement you have made * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 06:07am
it would be WEIRDER if you thought otherwise * +

dgsn 4.10.14 - 07:06am
Theres a reason for that. * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 08:00am
ur like a zen master, 'to know thyself is understanding that is revealed in the essence of, quantifiable data, labaratory experiments, evidence, scrutiny, swedish scientists and the cern supercollider and lets not forget, Have a break, Have a Kit Kat', * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 08:07am
ha just messin around, you alright dawg, i feel ya...even though we disagree i think you got sm really good credible and persuasive arguments, u changed much of my perceptions on evolution, i'll give u that, least if i talk now i'll appear less dumber * +

dgsn 4.10.14 - 08:24am
Wouldnt be here if everyone agreed with me. But dont believe anything I say, it is only as true as I understand whatever it is Im saying. My only aim is to plant a seed of curiosity. * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 08:52am
well i don't take it wholesale, i got to do corroborative research as well, nd some pans out..though its never apart/incontravention with the Bible, that's my measurement for pretty much anything, i'm a very closed mind, like a volt, a nuclear or gold depository * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index