! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 93/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
manszar 3.10.14 - 01:23pm
lol.gif its ok, I know you cant just be truthful when it comes to this question. Im not interested in doing the dance of deception with you on this. If you want to explain why love can not cause suffering then do it. Otherwise just exit the back door as usual * +

xfrankie 3.10.14 - 03:28pm
when i openly tell you i'm out, that's not exiting the back door, its leaving by the front, i hav no shame in that, and i can't help ur opinions but if u don't want to define the very words you ask, in the first place, who's decieving whom * +

dgsn 3.10.14 - 04:44pm
Great affection, passion, endearment. * +

manszar 4.10.14 - 12:57am

@ xfrankie - 3.10.14 - 03:28pm
when i openly tell you i'm out, that's not exiting the back door, its leaving by the front, i hav no shame in that, and i can't help ur opinions but if u don't want to define the very words you ask, in the first place, who's decieving whom

Again with the dance. You have no need to understand my definition of the words to explain why love can not cause suffering. As im quite sure your definition will not be that fare from my own. If it is then you will surely find out. Now we both know love can cause great suffering. I myself have felt this, maybe you haven't. But there are at least a thousands songs written about this suffering. Which shows it exists. So stop you stalling and accept love can not be part of paradise or explain why love can not cause suffering. * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 03:34am
that's what your talking about, and then you want my thinkin to be as yours...the only thing we both know is that we have different beliefs, manszar, that is truly a sad notion to carry about, it bears heavy upon my heart for your sake to see the image of God in the Person of Jesus Christ * +

ogdenz 4.10.14 - 03:57am
Sorry to be pedantic but shouldn't this topic be entitled ''Creation Theory VS Evolution Theory''? * +

dgsn 4.10.14 - 04:24am
No because creationism isnt a theory, it is a hypothesis. Theory of evolution is a genuine scientific theory which means it is solid. Creationism is just an idea. http://www.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index