! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 4/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
alvar89 26.01.14 - 08:21pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 26.01.14 - 07:45pm
Ok,let's talk about genesis. God always existed. Alone. There wasn't anything else,not even light. Poor god,all alone. Bored. One day he decides to create something. After all,he's all powerful,all knowing. He could've create all at once,but why rushing things. So in the beginning he creates heavens and the earth! The earth had no shape ,it was formless and empty. . Omg! Not even spherical? But the same verse says that the earth had waters,and the spirit of god was hovering over the waters.

And you with your tiny human brain think you know all about God with a force that was powerful enough to creat everythin we know and what we dont know and overall what purpose He had ? lol.gif And about the light thing you mentioned again His all powerfull force had the ability to be the light dont you think? * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 08:25pm
Keep on going thru the web gatherin atheists mockeries against the Creator im here to prove everything wrong under Gods Truth now.gif * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 08:28pm
and dont but science under evolution please its on both sides only thing is evolution theory is a clever lie and uses faked evidence. * +

propidol 26.01.14 - 08:35pm

@ ben20 - 26.01.14 - 07:58pm
Allah will not ask you that . So prepare for what He will ask you .

My reply will be go fk yourself, you rotten c**t. * +

propidol 26.01.14 - 08:38pm

@ alvar89 - 26.01.14 - 08:02pm
You are thinking of the earth under the plant doesnt have gravity to hold the soil together etc. Not if theres a controlled environment we would be able to grow plants. Gods Holy Spirit did hover on the earth did it? Thats the best controlled enviorment there is. Now everyone who thinks God is as uncapable as man is wrong otherwise he wouldnt be God right?

Nope lol. That's not what I'm on about. * +

propidol 26.01.14 - 08:41pm

@ ben20 - 26.01.14 - 08:37pm
Hmm. Agresive. Extremist. Be calm.

Not at all. Its just that your version of God. You're creator and heavenly lord and master is a piece of s**t to me. He is not good enough for me. He is weak and stupid and thats why he appeals to the likes of you. * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 08:41pm
Look up about Lady of Hope who was at darwins deathbed when he converted to christianity and admitted he was wrong rather than post those meaningless insults yes.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index