! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 3/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
alvar89 26.01.14 - 06:42pm

@ obsidian21 - 26.01.14 - 06:07pm
I read the bible and I believe in the Genesis but the evolutionist theory makes sense a lot and I believe it becuz it's logical and factual. I don't see any issues in being a Christian and also an evolutionist.

If you belive both then you must belive in death before sin. And you then are against Gods word the bible. If death was before sin does that not make the fall of man in eden a lie? If you belive like some Christians compromise that the days were not 24 hours but a longer period then you are calling Gods word a lie! Overall calling it a lie and death before sin makes the sacrifice of the Lord unnessesary. If you really belive in God then you must belive in His word! And you dont have to compromise with the evolution theory because it is against God. Look up on the creation theory and see that there is no real evidence on the evolution theory made by God hating atheists. Read romans chapter 1 for start. * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 06:45pm
Creatonists gave them a big head start by relying on just faith but non beliveing ppl need evidence and will ask questions you need to answer. under satans rule the evolution theory has brainwashed all on earth except ppl under Gods truth that lead the creaton theory. * +

propidol 26.01.14 - 06:55pm
Its funny because you don't even understand why its funny. * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 06:56pm
enlighten me please sir now.gif we are on different radio waves * +

propidol 26.01.14 - 07:24pm
Actually, educate yourself and find out why its so funny that there would be grass on earth before the creation of the moon. Just look it up. Then we will discuss what you found. * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 08:02pm

@ propidol - 26.01.14 - 07:24pm
Actually, educate yourself and find out why its so funny that there would be grass on earth before the creation of the moon. Just look it up. Then we will discuss what you found.

You are thinking of the earth under the plant doesnt have gravity to hold the soil together etc. Not if theres a controlled environment we would be able to grow plants. Gods Holy Spirit did hover on the earth did it? Thats the best controlled enviorment there is. Now everyone who thinks God is as uncapable as man is wrong otherwise he wouldnt be God right? * +

alvar89 26.01.14 - 08:11pm
And theres this lol.gif http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/121207-plants-grow-space-station-science/ * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index