! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Pope francis is the Anti-christ!! :-) - Page 4/4

Subject: Pope francis is the Anti-christ!! :-)
« <
itstragik 10.06.14 - 06:30pm
but why is anyone pope ? * +

gremlinpickledgizzy 10.06.14 - 08:21pm
the anti christ could be anyone, for it is the deciever but then again mohammed or Jesus or any of the saviours could be the anti christ.. then again it could be all one big ruse, to make people part with their money, like all religion does anyway, in the form of donations!!! * +

obsidian21 10.06.14 - 09:48pm

@ itstragik - 10.06.14 - 06:30pm
but why is anyone pope ?

What's that got to do with anything? Than why is anyone king? Or president? Or a leader of anything? Why? I think its easier for the Antichrist to raise of any of these but for the true evil thing its easy to rise from anywhere IMO. * +

propidol 10.06.14 - 10:06pm
When there were two popes, which one was the anti Christ? I bet it was the French one. * +

waplinxs 12.06.14 - 03:07pm
Where I stay, the people are so bad I'm actually looking forward to the arrival of the anti-christ. Lol. It'll be easier dealing with him * +

way2go 23.06.14 - 03:41pm
I believe the antichrist is not one man, but collective. Ones who not only deny Christ, but also those who teach what is false about him. The antichrist was around in the days of the apostles, as seen in 1 John 2:18,19. Also ones had left the Christian congregation having ''gone out from among us'', in verse 19... 1 John 4:3, says that antichrist's statement was coming and was already in the world. 2 John verse 7, again shows deceivers having gone out into the world and they were antichrist. * +

ogdenz 24.06.14 - 01:23am
Did virgin Mary have a sister? If so then she would be the aunty Christ? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark