! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

if god is perfect - Page 1/1

Subject: if god is perfect
Replies: 7 Views: 2006

werkman2 24.12.13 - 10:42pm
if god is perfect, why does he permit suffering?Why he created deseace with no cure?Why he still permits war and people dying from starvation?Im not an ateist, just asking something thats keep going on in my mind over and over,Im also not intended to start a flame war or feed the trolls, but i dont know, i try to have faith, but sometimes i just loose it, if you know what i mean.. * +

cheeky63 24.12.13 - 10:50pm
did u not know thats the devil that does all the bad things lol * +

werkman2 24.12.13 - 11:24pm
yea i think you are right, becuse after doing a prayer i feel like a peace, but sometimes i ask myself, why do we humans hate eath other? Cant we just live in peace regardless os.f what we think or believe or do? * +

werkman2 24.12.13 - 11:49pm
i saw a picture of a young zebra and a lion at a lake side by side drinking, and a text, humans kill for greed, animals kill for food,.. so i think sometimes calling a human a animal is a serious offence to the animal * +

urvoice1 25.12.13 - 02:40am
bless. sometimes I wish I was living your life, then I realise that wouldn't pay the mortgage, let alone the broadband and council tax * +

linhate 25.12.13 - 05:26am
according to religious point of view, god is perfect, but Not you are...ok. see only god is perfect, and none other than him. so we keep fighting. * +

linhate 25.12.13 - 05:35am
and answer to your sexond question that why he allows sufferings or war, diseases etc. is that when you do wrong, when you suffer and when you left with none of your kins then you realize that only god is my kin, my benevolent. and then you start your journey towards him. and also you realize that you are not perfect that's why you are suffering, fighting etc, so you will start your journey towards being perfect. * +

switsue 25.12.13 - 08:56pm
we all fight our own battles.am lost failing to find myself at the moment *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search