! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

married people in christianity - Page 2/6

Subject: married people in christianity
« <> »
amerigal 23.12.13 - 04:22pm

@ cheeky63 - 23.12.13 - 03:25pm
so if u just aint in the mood but hubby is u have got to do it n pretend u r njoyn it just to pleasr him stuff that

And vice a versa * +

cheeky63 23.12.13 - 04:52pm
well not for me after all u r in the marriage 2gether n u shouldnt have to feel u need to do a thing n if the partner respects u he would understand that as no means no if i had to just lie there n do it just to keep my man happy it would be l*st to me n i would start looking where the marriage is going wrong * +

zeroload 23.12.13 - 05:34pm

@ amerigal - 23.12.13 - 01:21pm
According to the bible cannot deny each other sex unless to pray or fast? I got a headache nor withholding to get what you want should never be used. And husbands you have to submit to your wives needs in the bedroom as well.

Its more of a mutual respect thing. Then again it should work the other way around. If your partner says they arent in the mood respect it. * +

vampboy 23.12.13 - 05:38pm
I don't understand, how can a man even obtain an erection when he's not in the mood at all? Sex is 80 percent psychological, 20 percent physical from what I have heard. How can you just get into the mood, if you are simply not up for it? The act itself isn't the only counting factor for org*sm. * +

halo5 23.12.13 - 05:48pm
I don't think Jesus could answer this. :/ * +

tokage 23.12.13 - 05:50pm

@ vampboy - 23.12.13 - 05:38pm
I don't understand, how can a man even obtain an erection when he's not in the mood at all? Sex is 80 percent psychological, 20 percent physical from what I have heard. How can you just get into the mood, if you are simply not up for it? The act itself isn't the only counting factor for org*sm.

v*agra lol but a man can get an erection if stimulated even tho he doesn't want it. Not unheard of. * +

zeroload 23.12.13 - 05:51pm
Actually he could * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark