! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question to atheists and unbeliever - Page 1/8

Subject: question to atheists and unbeliever
Replies: 53 Views: 7109
> »
im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:15pm
I meant non believers. . Well you lot dont believe in God and His creation, okay, but what about magics and voodoo and other spiritual stuffs. Etc . . Do you ll believe in it or consider it a myth or some scientific role ? * +

vampboy 10.09.13 - 09:19pm
For me magic is just science undiscovered. Science may look like magic to people who do not understand it, hence all the superstitions were/are created by man to explain this complex phenomena. * +

im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:24pm
i see you there. Well man, i ve seen pastors calling out names in a multitude and curing diseases. Expelling demons . And other religion head telling out whole story of a person who never met him . * +

im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:27pm
and to the least . I know a lady who does self destruction and tells us everything about us , she is possessed by demons only on full moon day . Later she says she is under some voodoo * +

im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:29pm
that does make us believe of some super natural power * +

vampboy 10.09.13 - 09:34pm
Lots of stories, sorry, but I don't believe in demons and neither do I believe in God, as I said just some complex phenomena people are unable to understand such as when you talk about exorcism, it could simply be a sort of a mental illness that could be psychologically cured due to the presence of a pastor that the patient self-perceives as his savior or maybe the whole exorcism is a hoax.The human brain is highly complicated, you can't label something as 'magic' or 'voodoo' just 'cause we haven't completely understood the concept yet.
* +

kimjongl 10.09.13 - 09:35pm
It's all nonsense. * +

im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:36pm
thinking * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply