! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question to atheists and unbeliever - Page 4/8

Subject: question to atheists and unbeliever
« <> »
tokage 13.09.13 - 06:39am
that's what u think, there is no honour amongst thieves... * +

tokage 13.09.13 - 06:41am
i believe in God... but i don't believe in faith healings nd the like. not in the least. * +

tokage 13.09.13 - 06:46am

@ spanish.inquisition - 13.09.13 - 06:29am
I don't believe in God or the devil or anything related to it... However.. If there is a god.. I will let him know now that I think he's a massive cuunt!... Therefore, if I did get condemned to Hell, the devil isn't gonna make me suffer because I'm effectively on his side....

This is kinda what I say... Well not my personal feelin, tho I have been there... But just coz someone believes that God exists, doesn't mean that they will or do believe IN God. * +

jayna 18.09.13 - 11:49am
People who believe need to b locked in nut house with all the other peanuts hazlenuts whole nut and coconuts. * +

tokage 18.09.13 - 11:51am
well, u believe that AIDS can skip a generation nd only affect our children's children so... pmpl * +

lasiusn 18.09.13 - 02:54pm
aids a disease that infected people long ago and as been dormant for centuries. did the people who survived this pass it on through their genes unbeknown to them to furture generations... * +

lasiusn 18.09.13 - 03:18pm
when aids was around there was no electricity no gas no planes no boats or ships to visit people of other countrys or cars no hospitals no blood tranfussions no needles no antibiotics no condoms so how the ell did they get it and ow the ell did they wipe it out until now.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index