! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question to atheists and unbeliever - Page 2/8

Subject: question to atheists and unbeliever
« <> »
im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:39pm
mental illness ? But telling someone elses life , healing, voodoo aint mental illness . It seems more like kind of a super power * +

vampboy 10.09.13 - 09:41pm

@ kimjongl - 10.09.13 - 09:35pm
It's all nonsense.

This. Sorry to sound blunt, man. * +

im.joker 10.09.13 - 09:45pm
nah * +

dgsn 11.09.13 - 01:01am
Ha. Benny Hinn 'cures' people all the time, then when the mass hullicinations and euphoria of the experiance wear off they are back to where they were. And as for suppossed psychic abilitys cold reading is very common and in no way is it mystical. * +

dgsn 11.09.13 - 01:07am
Of course if you believe in this cr*p you will be able to sprout off all sorts of anecdotal evidence of this person was cured of that or how did this person know this about me. None of it matters, anecdotes are only anecdotes. To date no one bar no one has ever been cured of cancer through prayer alone, and psychics are simply cold reading. I will add though that placebo effects are a real thing and do work for certain scenarios. * +

dgsn 11.09.13 - 01:09am

@ im.joker - 10.09.13 - 09:39pm
mental illness ? But telling someone elses life , healing, voodoo aint mental illness . It seems more like kind of a super power

Voodoo is just like speaking in tongues, mass hallucinations. Rolling on the ground frothing at the mouth is not a super power. * +

ogdenz 11.09.13 - 05:17pm
Why aren't the people allegedly healing folk busy wandering around hospitals curing people? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index