! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 492/494

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trunking 7.06.24 - 02:33pm
I just don't know how I'm going to have a bladder ultrasound because I'll need a full bladder. If I empty it before the procedure I have to do it another time. I need to drink 1ltr of water 45mins before ultrasound. And empty it like 70 mins prior. * +

crail 7.06.24 - 08:06pm

@ trunking - 7.06.24 - 02:33pm
I just don't know how I'm going to have a bladder ultrasound because I'll need a full bladder. If I empty it before the procedure I have to do it another time. I need to drink 1ltr of water 45mins before ultrasound. And empty it like 70 mins prior.

I had 2 pints an hour before I went. She was like 'wow you do have a full bladder' it takes a couple of minutes if that's the only scan you're having? They did my kidneys and bo11ocks too. 5 minute job then you can have a satisfying piss * +

kristy59 8.06.24 - 08:56am

@ trunking - 6.06.24 - 10:28pm
Have to prepare for that colonoscopy. Thought I'd give up because hospital pharmacy was out of stock of the needed supplies. Going to check again during urologist appointment. I can't just take senna and buy the colokleen from the chemist (without the fleet enemas because chemist doesn't stock it). I am unemployed. Why I went public.

The hospital doctor you are seeing will supply you with everything you need, you dont have to buy anything from the chemist * +

crail 8.06.24 - 07:29pm

@ kristy59 - 8.06.24 - 08:56am
The hospital doctor you are seeing will supply you with everything you need, you dont have to buy anything from the chemist

He's in South Africa * +

kristy59 9.06.24 - 08:43am
Thats different then, no NHS in south africa lol. They must have some other medical plan for people who dont work and have to pay for treatment. Perhaps the Church could help. * +

trunking 10.06.24 - 07:17pm
Bought these herbal supplements for my gut and bladder 6 month supply.
* +

trunking 10.06.24 - 07:18pm
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-494
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page