! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 491/494

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trunking 6.06.24 - 10:19pm
Gastro doesn't know what's causing it. Could be polyps causing it. Going for a colonoscopy next month. They may remove them too if detected. Need to empty my colon before the procedure. Thought I'll be doing it at hospital but they want me to prepare at home. 2 Colokleen dissolved in water, 2 fleet enemas and 6 senna tablets I need to use and take. Urologist appointment is before that. So many appointments. I don't know how the urologist will help me regain my bladder control. Will have to see what he/she says. * +

trunking 6.06.24 - 10:22pm
NB! Colon polyps can mutate into cancer so must get them removed ASAP. Can't leave them there. * +

trunking 6.06.24 - 10:23pm

@ crail - 5.06.24 - 08:58pm
Wut. Think a mod deleted my reply by accident. I said at least you're on the right track if it is cancer, but the fact that you've had this so long makes me think it's not anything nasty

Yeah could be early stages though with the polyps. Better get them removed. Only the colonoscopy can reveal what's going on. * +

trunking 6.06.24 - 10:28pm
Have to prepare for that colonoscopy. Thought I'd give up because hospital pharmacy was out of stock of the needed supplies. Going to check again during urologist appointment. I can't just take senna and buy the colokleen from the chemist (without the fleet enemas because chemist doesn't stock it). I am unemployed. Why I went public. * +

trunking 6.06.24 - 10:58pm
I'm hoping they find what's the problem wouldn't want to have it done for nothing. Polyps could be explaining my unusual bowel behavior. My gastro is a young caucasian lady. I was disappointed that they've never encountered my problem before. We also tried to find out root cause of my bladder dysfunction. Could be anything.. prostate, enlarged bladder or muscle damage due to excess stool pushing on it. * +

crail 7.06.24 - 04:38am
If there's something wrong then they will find it. I'm with the consultant myself having tests. They know their sh*t, they're the experts * +

kristy59 7.06.24 - 08:20am

@ trunking - 6.06.24 - 10:58pm
I'm hoping they find what's the problem wouldn't want to have it done for nothing. Polyps could be explaining my unusual bowel behavior. My gastro is a young caucasian lady. I was disappointed that they've never encountered my problem before. We also tried to find out root cause of my bladder dysfunction. Could be anything.. prostate, enlarged bladder or muscle damage due to excess stool pushing on it.

Or you could have piles lol. Go and see your GP and get it checked out and stop worrying what you might have. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-494
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index