! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 212/494

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
funybuni 8.02.15 - 02:00pm
Grouphug.gif * +

claudio.juan 8.02.15 - 04:12pm
Great is Thy Faithfulness. O' how Great Thou art! * +

kristy59 10.02.15 - 10:31am

@ funybuni - 8.02.15 - 01:59pm
No I still don't know what to do tbh..

If its a personal thing you are not sure of perhaps you will never be sure so is it worth taking the risk? If its work, do you really want this job with more responsiblity or happy to stay as you are ... With either or both there is no easy answer you really have to follow your heart and hope everything works out ok. Amid all the worries and stress of everyday life and the problems of the world, we feel the need to reach outside ourselves in order to find lasting peace and strength. * +

kristy59 10.02.15 - 10:54am
grouphug good morning all. How are you feeling today iilmadme? I hope your arm isnt too sore. I was at the doc yesterday, it was clinic day for the kids, not that i had any lol It was so sad seeing all these little children happy as they skipped off to see the nurse but within a few mins they were screaming as nurse had given them an injection for something. One little boy came out bright red n holding his arm, poor little soul cldnt stop crying, i wanted to hug him but obv i cldnt. * +

iilmadme 10.02.15 - 06:31pm
aww bless em,i vaguely remember injections at school Lol x yeah,it's fine today thanks kristy,it's just about stopped feeling sore.will be worth it,hopefully :) * +

funybuni 10.02.15 - 06:53pm

@ kristy59 - 10.02.15 - 10:31am
If its a personal thing you are not sure of perhaps you will never be sure so is it worth taking the risk? If its work, do you really want this job with more responsiblity or happy to stay as you are ... With either or both there is no easy answer you really have to follow your heart and hope everything works out ok. Amid all the worries and stress of everyday life and the problems of the world, we feel the need to reach outside ourselves in order to find lasting peace and strength.

Hug.gif I'll just trust God on this one * +

kristy59 11.02.15 - 11:46am
blowkiss have a great day everyone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-494
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page