! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 211/494

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
funybuni 6.02.15 - 05:13pm
Awww..well just stay in touch and always ask her if things are working ok...of course everyone deserve to have a life.. she shouldn't sacrifice hers for anyone.. hopefully she knows what she's doing. * +

kristy59 7.02.15 - 08:34am
Thanks funybuni hug its hard looking on the outside and not really knowing your sisters inner thoughts. I pray she makes the right decision and doesnt just jump as it seems the better option. * +

kristy59 7.02.15 - 08:45am

@ funybuni - 4.02.15 - 04:45pm
I gotta make a decision...but I'm really lost and confused..I've asked God for guidance.maybe he's giving me the signs but I'm missing them.. I don't know

Have you made a decision yet? idea Its hard when you come to the cross roads in your life and not sure what road to take, I pray you make the right decision and follow the path that will lead you to happiness but your young and if it the wrong path can turn around and follow another path ... Nothing ventured, nothing gained. * +

iilmadme 7.02.15 - 10:53am
im off to have my flu jab today grouphug hope u guys are doing ok x * +

kristy59 8.02.15 - 09:17am
hug at having flu jab iilmadme. I had mine b4 Christmas it was painless but arm was sore for a few days then got a huge bruise, i was told this was normal lol * +

kristy59 8.02.15 - 09:20am
grouphug Good morning everyone, i hope you all have a relaxed n peaceful Sunday relax * +

funybuni 8.02.15 - 01:59pm

@ kristy59 - 7.02.15 - 08:45am
Have you made a decision yet? idea Its hard when you come to the cross roads in your life and not sure what road to take, I pray you make the right decision and follow the path that will lead you to happiness but your young and if it the wrong path can turn around and follow another path ... Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No I still don't know what to do tbh.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-494
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum