! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 210/494

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
kristy59 5.02.15 - 09:52am
perhaps deep down you no the decision you have to make but hoping another will pop in your head thinking My sister is talking about moving up north to be nearer her granddaughter, it will be lovely for them both but a long way from us and as none of us getting any younger i dont want her to go and have told her so ... Am i being selfish? * +

iilmadme 5.02.15 - 10:42am
aww that's an awkward one,aint it.i wouldnt want any of my family moving away,either.it occasionally comes up.u could still visit eachother though x * +

iilmadme 5.02.15 - 11:11am
i usually think it's best to be honest.guessing how people feel wears me out * +

funybuni 6.02.15 - 05:33am
It's not selfish no..it's because you care and you love her.. but you should want what's good for her and if that's what she wants then so be happy for her..u can always visit her * +

kristy59 6.02.15 - 09:34am
I have told her how i feel and added it was her life and to do what she felt was best. Im just worried that it wont work out for her up there sad * +

kristy59 6.02.15 - 09:55am
I live near the coast n I have suggested she cld move near me, that way her granddaughter, her little brother n their mum cld come down and visit her in the school hols but shes says they need her up there so im not 100 per cent sure what that means altho i do feel its going to be a lot of childminding as the childrens mother does like to party and her family obviously dont want to look after the kids. My sister is single and wld like to have a life as well but i doubt she will get one sad * +

kristy59 6.02.15 - 10:04am
Its so hard for my brother n i to accept she wants to move away from us, of course we want her to be happy but have this nagging doubt it wont work out for her. We have told her how we feel but added that its her life and she shld do what is best for her. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-494
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index