! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Q about mohammad cartoon - Page 1/5

Subject: Q about mohammad cartoon
Replies: 33 Views: 3564
> »
viking13 10.08.13 - 04:03pm
Someone mentioned about the danish cartoonists mohammad cartoon that caused so much trouble of few years back. An article he read says that the danish muslim that led the protests now regrets his actions.Ahmad Akkari travelled to Lebanon, Egypt and Syria as a spokesman for a group of imans to gain support for their actions. * +

viking13 10.08.13 - 04:07pm
Dozens of people were killed and many injured in violent attacks against danish missions in Syria Iran Lebannon and oAfghanistan. He now says he regrets traveling to these places to drum up suppirt and has even apologized to the cartoonist. * +

viking13 10.08.13 - 04:11pm
Did many people actually know about the cartoon in these countries? If he had to go out there to drum up a reaction then surely he felt the middle east muslum nations were not doing enough or simply didnt care about what was in western media. so why not? why did someone have to go there to stir up a reaction? * +

viking13 10.08.13 - 04:13pm
Do muslims still feel the cartoonist shoukd be killed? Is the danish muslim responsible for the deaths of the danish missionaries that were killed bcuz of his actions? * +

bobdylan 10.08.13 - 04:32pm
people got a lot of flags , got a lot of lighter fuel , got a lot of time on there hands ..... got to burn sumate ..... watch out eek * +

bozzalad 10.08.13 - 04:57pm

@ viking13 - 10.08.13 - 04:13pm
Do muslims still feel the cartoonist shoukd be killed? Is the danish muslim responsible for the deaths of the danish missionaries that were killed bcuz of his actions?

Many still scream for murder over those cartoons * +

valatine 11.08.13 - 07:59pm
has no one got a sense of humour * +

cheeky63 11.08.13 - 10:54pm
i dnt think any1 deserves to die over any holy book or cartoon n i will never understand why ppl can have a book that means more to them than a life * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search