! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

heaven ? - Page 4/4

Subject: heaven ?
« <
dgsn 21.06.13 - 12:43pm

@ jeffwyer - 21.06.13 - 12:19pm
And job interviews were different from discussions. Since you're comparing the two scenario, I may suggest to stop acting and thinking that you're a boss when scanning messages. On the other hand, discussions sticking to pure layman almost look like plain trash talk all the way, yawn

Einstein said if you cant put something in laymans terms you probably do not understand it. Paraphrase of course. Laymans terms is how you get people to understand anything and everything. The old saying ''Keep it simple stupid'' is more often than not true. * +

jeffwyer 21.06.13 - 12:45pm
Heaven ain't good place to go. You'll be kneeling all day, singing all day, preaching all day, laughing all day, and keep repeating the whole thing for eternity. * +

dgsn 21.06.13 - 12:50pm
Heaven for the weather hell for the company. Not that burning in hell is an actual tenant of the christian faith but more of a hallucination from a madman by the name of Paul. The bible more often than not says you will live in heaven foe eternity or perish ie cease to exist. * +

jeffwyer 21.06.13 - 12:56pm

@ dgsn - 21.06.13 - 12:43pm
Einstein said if you cant put something in laymans terms you probably do not understand it. Paraphrase of course. Laymans terms is how you get people to understand anything and everything. The old saying ''Keep it simple stupid'' is more often than not true.

There are no laymans for jargons.yawn Layman only applies for general discussions. Jargons for specific ones. It ain't somebody's fault to use theological and philosophical related jargons in a forum that discusses the same thing. Layman terms were often vague and ambiguous that at times lead to confusion, so it's safer to stick to specific terms, which in turn have narrower and simpler definitions. Still K.I.S.S. * +

bozzalad 21.06.13 - 06:05pm

@ dgsn - 21.06.13 - 12:39pm
The answers Iv had to this is....Yes. You feel no pain in heaven, you are oblivious to your loved ones suffering. Which of course is s**t rationalization on so many levels, least of which empathy (one thing that allegedly sets us apart from animals which isnt true but that is another story) goes right out the window and confirms that those who believe this only follow god for selfish reasons. If my family/loved ones go to hell so do I.

Yep *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum