! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Does God exist - Page 1/37

Subject: Does God exist
Replies: 259 Views: 27353
> »
vampboy 4.06.13 - 07:47am
That's no longer a question for me, I couldn't care less if a deity exists or not. Question is, is he worth worshiping? Why do you feel that you need to spend your time praying in a church or prostrating five times a day for him etc etc What are your reasons? Is God really worthy of being worshiped? * +

dgsn 4.06.13 - 07:51am
If there was a god then the answer is ....No. Real question is if a god did exist would it need the positive reinforcement of worship? Any god that demands worship comes off as more than a little insecure, let alone use coercion techniques to get the worship. * +

tokage 4.06.13 - 07:58am
yup i believe He exists, i believe He is worth worshippin, i don't believe in prayin a certain amount of times or recitin words. pray when u want o, say what is in ur heart. that is my belief. * +

bozzalad 4.06.13 - 09:46am
makes sense. * +

maberry 4.06.13 - 10:04am
i believe he exists and i pray becuz i feel closer when i pray. also i worry for anything in the world and i hope that praying helps at least a lil bit. I talk to God too. It makes sense to me... * +

mr.smile 4.06.13 - 10:10am
Absolutely,but its depend with ur beliefs. * +

dgsn 4.06.13 - 10:16am
Not intentionally trying to bring a downer or anything, but prayer achieves fvck all. I seen a facebook post the other day. Someone was asking for help to move, he got zero offers of help and half a dozen ''I pray you get the help you need''. He paid for movers. (I live in a differant country so impracticle that I help) * +

dgsn 4.06.13 - 10:18am
Prayer is the art of feeling like you are doing something while doing nothing at all. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search