! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3rd world war - Page 10/10

Subject: 3rd world war
« <
alvar89 28.03.14 - 09:46pm
What are you aiming at ? chin.gif * +

alvar89 28.03.14 - 09:58pm
Mark 14:36 Abba, Father, he said, everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.
Romans 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.
Luke 11:2 He said to them, When you pray, say: 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
Isaiah 63:16 But you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; you, O LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.
Deuteronomy 32:6 Is this the way you repay the LORD, O foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you? * +

dgsn 29.03.14 - 01:49am
Religion is a dangerous thing. * +

cyberman 29.03.14 - 02:15am
so is talking out ur ass * +

viking13 29.03.14 - 04:17am

@ ayeitsme - 17.03.14 - 08:59pm
people will manifest a world war 3 if that is their reality a new book is about to link Hitler with The Royal Family sayin that both sides were effectivly two sides of the same coin and the condemnation of the jews was excuse for more global power for the elite familys also Hitler was an unoficial Rothchild a name im sure your familliar with by now

Wtf? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum