! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

your definition of faith - Page 6/8

Subject: your definition of faith
« <> »
forever 20.03.13 - 07:08pm
you can only believe in things that are not known, or unproven. once they are known/proven, they stop being a belief and become known, or knowledge. faith is acknowledging that fact, but believing regardless. * +

forever 20.03.13 - 07:19pm
i will illustrate my point- you are stood in pitch darkness, infront of you is two very deep pits. you must jump into one of the pits. one pit has a concrete bottom, embedded with spikes, and hungry alligators. the other has water at the bottom to break your fall. faith is not knowing which is which, choosing one, and hoping for the best. ie a leap of faith. knowledge is knowing beforehand which is the one with water, so you can make the leap KNOWING you will reach the bottom safely. * +

forever 20.03.13 - 07:22pm
faith is stumbling through darkness empty handed, with nothing but hope to guide you. knowledge is having a torch to light the way. * +

korn999 20.03.13 - 08:40pm
Praising and worshipping God only benefits ourselves not God. As if God has 'needs' like a human. * +

fred007 21.03.13 - 09:53am
What are u feeling like manszerkick? do u hv to copy and paste wat i said? * +

manszar 21.03.13 - 11:53am
wtf * +

airwalkr 21.03.13 - 01:55pm

@ fred007 - 21.03.13 - 09:53am
What are u feeling like manszerkick? do u hv to copy and paste wat i said?

Lol... It's an easy way to refer to a specific post without having to type the persons name or trying to refer to time stamp when there's a lot of posts in between the question and answer. He was just answering the question you asked. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index