! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Murder soon to become child's play - Page 1/11

Subject: Murder soon to become child's play
Replies: 76 Views: 7420
> »
ji_dl 21.01.13 - 12:38pm
in the US, no pun intended grin. That was what I thought when I saw this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261595/Kids-First-Gun-Program-Louisiana-sheriff-offers-firearm-training-young-kids- Caddo-Parish.html. With the way guns are becoming increasingly easy to acquire, I won't be surprise if in the near future, kids shooting down other kids becomes a norm in the US. Seriously!, training a kid at a very tender age to shoot? What is the purpose of that? * +

ji_dl 21.01.13 - 12:38pm
Other than grooming them to be great cops or great spies or training them to be ideal soldiers to be drafted in case US wants to go to war against China, I don't say any way it would benefit the kids, It will do them more harm than good, but that's just me, what do you all think? * +

teacup 21.01.13 - 12:47pm
Insane. * +

ji_dl 21.01.13 - 12:51pm
Yeah, it's * +

ekka 21.01.13 - 02:52pm
what do u see as a young age. Parents buy their kids toy guns at the age of 1. * +

teacup 21.01.13 - 03:03pm
Bit different imo. * +

3696 21.01.13 - 08:37pm
I was taught to use a gun at a young age. Kids get the wrong perception from movies. So I was taught to use a gun so I wouldnt explore using it myself as I grew up on a farm. In case of an emergency due to the increase of farm attacks in S.A, I had to learn to protect my family at a young age and learning to handle a gun would of given me an upper hand in the event of an attack coz attackers target the adults first. * +

3696 21.01.13 - 08:42pm
Learning gun control at a young age is a discipline and becomes an art that should be handled with care. If I never knew how to handle a gun and found one, it would of been more dangerous as Id use it like they do in the movies. U respect the weapon once u know how it works and what its capable of. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search