! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Africans... - Page 1/20

Subject: Africans...
Replies: 138 Views: 10174
> »
missybud 29.12.12 - 12:21pm
Not strictly abt religion as such but still... I have always jokes abt Africans in here, not always jokes tho... Abt their extremism etc... Lately I have had to work quite closely with some African men, not South African, but from 'darker' Africa... Nigerians, Ugandans, men from the Congo etc... * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 12:25pm
they range from Atheists, Christians nd Muslims... what an eye opener, what a joy... these men are hard workin without an entitlement air abt them, they are willin to go the extra mile for their job, they are respectful to me nd those they work with, they are helpful, considerate, friendly.. all they want is a chance to make a livin. to live nd let live. * +

3696 29.12.12 - 12:25pm
lemme guess, they conned you out your money leaving you with a bag of blank paper. * +

alarms 29.12.12 - 12:26pm
And ??? * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 12:27pm
i now understand why ppl employ so many of them here, i have also learnt abt their fears, how Xenophobia affects them.... how afraid they are of certain groups but are still willin to inbetween them if their job requires it. * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 12:28pm
maybe, nd i kno now many will get upset at me, but maybe S.A ppl would be more employable if they had the same outlook as these ppl. * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 12:29pm
maybe S.A ppl should drop the entitlement nd worry more abt gettin the job done. * +

3696 29.12.12 - 12:29pm
South Africans are spoilt. Alot of them live to party. Then they twiddle their thumbs taking loans till the next pay check. When they get paid, its party time and dnt bother going to work the next day. 45percent of credit active south africans are in the black with the credit bureau. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search