! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RIP Delhi bus r*pe student - Page 71/77

Subject: RIP Delhi bus r*pe student
« <> »
iilmadme 8.01.13 - 07:49am
Im not sure it wud have helped save her life to not fight in this case..Neither response from a victim is wrong tho,it isnt their fault * +

iilmadme 8.01.13 - 08:03am
'as guilty as her r*pists' is just disgusting dislike * +

urvoice1 3.03.15 - 06:15pm
Some of those convicted are now appealing their sentence.... These words from someone who interviewd them ... Along with three of the other attackers, Singh is now appealing against his death sentence. In 16 hours of interviews, Singh showed no remorse and kept expressing bewilderment that such a fuss was being made about this r*pe, when everyone was at it. * +

urvoice1 3.03.15 - 06:16pm
A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for r*pe than a boy, he said. Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 of girls are good. People had a right to teach them a lesson he suggested - and he said the woman should have put up with it. * +

urvoice1 3.03.15 - 06:18pm
I hope that the protests that took place immediately after, and are still taking place, can change some of that s**t. * +

ogdenz 4.03.15 - 12:05am
God knows how these men ..I use the term begrudgingly..get to hold these points of view. What makes them think its acceptable to r*pe? Religion? * +

urvoice1 4.03.15 - 12:36am

@ ogdenz - 4.03.15 - 12:05am
God knows how these men ..I use the term begrudgingly..get to hold these points of view. What makes them think its acceptable to r*pe? Religion?

Where does 'sin' or the concept of sin originate ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-77
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum