! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RIP Delhi bus r*pe student - Page 4/77

Subject: RIP Delhi bus r*pe student
« <> »
rose01 29.12.12 - 06:08pm

@ iilmadme - 29.12.12 - 05:42pm
Is her friend dead too?

No,he isnt. .hes alive * +

bobdylan 29.12.12 - 06:09pm

@ rose01 - 29.12.12 - 06:04pm
9pm bob..hardly late.. she was with her boyfriend and they boarded the bus after seeing a movie.. and those scumbags r*ped her in that bus..in front of her bf..gory details smethng abt a rod being used and then they threw them both out of the moving bus naked.. makes ur blood boil so much that u want to shoot those lowly inhumans rt. on the spot

What about the driver !!!! * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 06:10pm
i am anti death penalty, no matter the crime... but human too, makes u wanna see them suffer as she did. but alas, can't let emotion take over justice. but still, the human part wants them to scream for mercy while there is none. * +

rose01 29.12.12 - 06:16pm
@missybud.. these inhumans and their like wont cal them animals as it wud b an insult to animals dont deserve platitudes..Or any leniency. View fm the angle that wen they got no qualms, no respect for humanity wen committing the act on anr.human.. why should they be shown any humanity..sc*m shld b treated like scum. * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 06:19pm
my views on death penalty have nothin to do with showin them humanity, it is abt a presedence being set... the only reason i am against it is due to errors that can slip in nd an innocent man been killed someday. * +

rose01 29.12.12 - 06:23pm

@ bobdylan - 29.12.12 - 06:09pm
What about the driver !!!!

He was involved too.. see u read a lot abt such cases DAILY in newspapers..this was probably the goriest.. that u just dont feel like reading that s**t day after day knowng nthng wil happen.. knowng that these are reported cases and thousands go unreported coz of lot of factors involved * +

vampboy 29.12.12 - 06:24pm
same here, this about being rational towards something, not being emotional and sentimental towards it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-77
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index